Apprizeart offers a comprehensive range of Collection Management services including:
- Acquisitions and sales
- Accredited Art Appraisals
- Valuation and authentication of potential acquisitions
- Client representation in private negotiations and Auction House negotiations/acquisitions
- Art Conservation
- Registration, Transportation, and Installation
- Museum loan negotiations
- Gift valuations for IRS purposes
- Artist's commissions
- Primary market representation
- Environmental assessments and preservation management
- Security/ loss prevention services
- Insurance assessment
- International Art Market trend evaluations
Apprizeart is dedicated to the preservation of fine art and works exclusively with professional conservators to insure the maintenance of aesthetics and values. Our services include advising on specific environmental factors and controls, exhibition registration and travel, packing and installation. Working with collectors and museums, we insure that all preventative measures are taken in order to minimize any potential preventable damage or condition degradation. If a work of art has been damaged in any way, Apprizeart will consult with professional conservators to determine the best possible resolution to the problem, and will oversee the treatment process through completion, and reinstallation of the artwork.
Environmental Regulation/Preservation Services
Apprizeart is committed to the care and preservation of works of art by assessing and implementing environmental controls scientifically prescribed to maximize the life of all works of art.
Serious collectors realize the importance of, and feel a strong commitment to the exposure of privately held artwork through inclusion in public exhibitions. At Apprizeart will prepare proper documentation of pre–transfer condition and conduct follow–up inspection/reporting. Upon request, a representative from Apprizeart will accompany works of art to selected destinations, to observe and document the installation at each venue.